Monday 12 March 2012

Scary stuff you can find on the internet

You can find all sorts of scary stuff on the internet these days. For instance, Macquarie Uni put up this video on YouTube of me gesticulating like a mad man.


This is a talk I gave at a dinner event at MQ for High Achieving year 11 students from Sydney High Schools. The event was aimed at attracting promising students to study science at MQ. I was very impressed with the enthusiasm and scientific insight from the students at the dinner, I think I got better questions there than I have had at some scientific conferences. The host for the evening was Australian tv science personality Adam Spencer, who was highly entertaining.

At this stage, the video clearly has not yet gone viral yet, judging by the number of YouTube views- the vast majority of which I suspect are from my relatives :).

No comments:

Post a Comment